• Embarkation time: 17:00/Disembarkation time 09:00
• Yacht must return to base the evening before disembarkation by 18:00 the latest. (Local Time)
• Maximum total discount: Repeater clients: 5% off ! Early bookings valid till 31/01: 10% off ! On the third week of charter: 10% off ! On the fourth week of: 15% off ! Total maximum discount: 15% off !
Boarding a yacht
There is a standard procedure that should be followed when taking over a bare boat. The check-in takes place at approximately 17.00 o’clock on the first day of charter. The check-out is arranged at about 09.00 o’clock in the morning on the last day of the charter period. Usually the charter starts and ends on a Saturday and lasts for 7 days, 14 days, or multiples. However, we can start on any other day upon request and can make any special arrangement in order to fit into your schedule if this is necessary. This means that we can arrange the location and the time of your check in and check out according to your wishes and your timetable if possible. The check in-out of our yachts will be done by an experienced person together with the skipper of your yacht.
Keep in mind that you are responsible for returning the yacht at the pre-agreed place and time. Extra charges apply for the late return of the yacht pursuing to the Charter Party Agreement.
Extras and additional options
• SKIPPER: 160 € / day + meals (crew require their own cabin)
• HOSTESS: 140 € / day + meals (crew require their own cabin) 25% charge applicable if crew is cancelled less than 4 weeks before embarkation
• RAILING NET: 150 €
• SUP: 120€ /week
• JUNIOR LIFE JACKET: 20€ (per jacket per charter) (one included in every yacht)
• TRANSFER BY TAXI OR MINIVAN:(upon request)
• INTERNET ON BOARD: 60€ per week
• End cleaning price lagoon 400s2: 200€ (End cleaning, Fuel for the outboard engine, Cooking gas, Water, Linen (2 sheets, 1 pillow case, 1 bath towel per person per week), Harbor fees for the first & last night.)
• End cleaning price lagoon 450f: 250€
FREE OF CHARGE
• Dinghy with outboard engine, GPS plotter, Autopilot